The AdIntel Web Activity Gadget is a powerful tool that gives you insights into the browsing activity of the vistor on your website. Using this gadget you can identify which landing pages the visitor had arrived during different times. In addition, you also get a session history during each such visit.
The following process shows how to add the gadget to the Lead page layout. The same process can be repeated to add the gadget to Contact and Opportunity page layouts.
- Edit the page layout of the Lead object by clicking the Edit Layout link.
- Select Fields and then select Section. Drag and drop the section in a suitable location on the page.
- Give AdIntel Web Activity as the Section Name and choose 1-Column as the section Layout. Click the OK button.
- Select Visualforce Pages, and then drag and drop the AdIntel Web Activity Visualforce page to the section created in the earlier step.
- Click on the wrench icon to customize the AdIntel Web Activity Visualforce page.
- Define the Width and Height values as shown below and then click the OK button.
- Save the changes to the page layout by clicking the Save button. The AdIntel Web Activity Gadget is shown in the Lead detail page as below (initially empty). From now onwards, whenever this particular visitor (lead) arrives on your website, you will see the relevant activity shown in this section.
- Here is how the AdIntel Web Activity Gadget looks like for a sample inbound lead.