Raise your ROI
The AdIntel App for Salesforce enables you to analyze and understand the performance of your Google AdWords, Microsoft Bing Ads, and Facebook advertising campaigns. It provides you with all the information about the inbound leads/contacts, pipeline and revenue generated from these campaigns, and automatically calculates your overall Return on Investment (ROI). This intelligence guides you to prioritize and optimize your ad campaigns and increase your overall ROI. In addition, the App also provides you information about organic searches that are generating your leads/contacts and revenue.
Now from one centralized location in Salesforce, you can visualize and measure the performance of your online marketing initiatives on diverse platforms, and take necessary actions to deliver the best possible return on your online investments.
The AdIntel App for Salesforce helps Sales & Marketing professionals in your organization to easily identify which online sources are generating leads/contacts and driving revenues. This vital intelligence about your online marketing efforts helps you identify and prioritize value creating ad campaigns, and improve or eliminate campaigns with unsatisfactory results. Thus the App enables you to make informed decisions in optimizing your online marketing initiatives – thereby saving you money, time, and the needed human resources.
Google Adwords, Microsoft Bing Ads, and Facebook Dashboards:
The out of the box Google Adwords, Microsoft Bing Ads, and Facebook Dashboards give you an up to date summary of your ad campaigns on these respective ad platforms.
Specifically, the Dashboards help you:
- Identify the number of inbound leads created, number of leads converted, and the lead conversion rate.
- Identify the number of inbound contacts created.
- Identify the number of opportunities created, number of opportunities won, and the opportunity win rate.
- Examine the average cost/inbound and the average cost/opportunity – thus giving you an idea about your acquisition costs so that you can optimize your current acquisition strategy, in case the current acquisition costs are deemed too high.
- Identify the average Return of Investment (ROI) of your online efforts – so you can grasp the significance and relevance of your online investments vs. the revenue generated.
- Recognize the top performing keywords, search phrases, and campaigns that are driving the creation of leads, pipeline, and revenue – so you can further search engine optimize (SEO) the content of your website/landing pages, and generate even more revenue.
- Drill-down the reports, thus providing you additional information than what is presented in the dashboards.
- Customize and extend the dashboards with your own custom components as needed.
The out of the box AdIntel Dashboard gives you a complete overview of leads, opportunity pipeline, and revenue generated from both organic search results as well as paid search programs (Google Adwords, Microsoft BingAds, Facebook, and others).
Specifically, the AdIntel Dashboard helps you:
- Identify the number of leads/contacts created from organic and paid searches.
- Identify the top search queries and keywords that generated the leads/contacts.
- Recognize the pipeline generated by the organic and paid searches.
- Recognize the top search queries and keywords that generated the pipeline.
- Find the revenue obtained from the organic and paid searches.
- Find the top search queries and keywords that generated this revenue.
- Customize the dashboard and extend it with your own custom components as needed.
AdIntel Web Analytics Gadget:
In addition to the above dashboards and the underlying reports, the App also provides the AdIntel Web Analytics Gadget, which can be placed in the Lead, Contact, and Opportunity detail pages.
The AdIntel Web Analytics Gadget is a powerful tool that gives you a comprehensive summary of all the intelligence regarding the lead/contact generated by the Organic and Paid searches. When the lead is converted, this intelligence gets copied over to the related Contact / Opportunity so that the information is not lost. If you received an inbound contact instead of a lead, then the intelligence gets copied over to the related Opportunity.
Thus anytime you open a Lead, Contact, or an Opportunity detail page, the AdIntel Web Analytics Gadget presents you with a visual snapshot that helps you:
- Identify the traffic type (Organic or Paid) and the traffic source (Google Adwords, Microsoft Bing Ads, Facebook, or other) that generated the lead.
- Find out the Ad Campaign, Ad Group, and Keyword that generated the lead (Google Adwords, Microsoft Bing Ads, Facebook).
- Get a preview of the Ad that generated the lead/contact (Google Adwords, Microsoft Bing Ads, Facebook). This preview is extremely useful to quickly find out which Ad generated the lead/contact.
- Identify the location from where the lead/contact was initially generated.
AdIntel Web Activity Gadget:
The AdIntel Web Activity Gadget is a powerful tool that gives you insights into the browsing activity of the visitor on your website. Using this gadget you can identify which landing pages the visitor had arrived during different times. In addition, you also get a session history during each such visit. The AdIntel Web Activity Gadget can be placed in the Lead, Contact, and Opportunity detail pages.