Success Software is pleased to announce the release of AdIntel App for Salesforce – which enables you to track the performance of your ad campaigns running on Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing Ads. The App also automatically calculates the Marketing ROI for Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing Ads – thus helping you to prioritize and optimize your ad campaigns, make informed decisions in optimizing your online marketing budgets, and increase your overall Marketing ROI.
The key goal of AdIntel is to connect your online efforts with intelligence regarding lead generation and conversion, pipeline distribution, revenue generation, lead acquisition costs, and most importantly Marketing ROI.
Due to its native integration from Salesforce to Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing Ads, it is now possible from one centralized location in Salesforce to visualize and measure the performance of your online marketing initiatives, and take necessary actions to deliver the best possible return on your online investments.
Take advantage of this intelligence – prioritize and optimize your ad campaigns to raise your Marketing ROI.
- Visualize and measure performance of your online ad campaigns on diverse platforms.
- Save resources in manually collecting and combining similar intelligence from various systems.
- Get the overall ROI based on Ad account, campaign, ad group, ad, and keywords.
- Preview each Text Ad that generated the lead (Google AdWords or Microsoft Bing Ads).
- Multi-channel tracking, including social media platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Jump-start analysis with three out of the box customizable dashboards and lots of reports.
- Identify top performing ads, keywords, search phrases, and campaigns driving the creation of leads, pipeline, and revenue.
- Get complete overview of leads, opportunity pipeline, and revenue generated from both organic search and paid programs.
- Run drill-down reports based on Ad account, campaign, ad group, ad, and keyword to get critical information – such as average costs in generating leads, opportunities, and revenue.